Tested Up to
& Divi Version 4.19.5
Wordpress Version 6.1.1
Charity Child Theme : Version 1.0
Requirements of PHP and MYSQL Version : https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
Check your server settings
- upload_max_filesize (256M)
- max_input_time (300)
- memory_limit (256M)
- max_execution_time (300)
- post_max_size (512M)
These defaults are not perfect and it depends on how large of an import you are making. So the bigger the import, the higher the numbers should be.
The first truly Non-profit Charity Divi child theme suitable for all applications
Fully responsive and mobile ready
SEO Optimized and cross-browser compatible
Engaging hover and animation effects
Custom 404 page
All Social icons
Fixed Mobile Menu
Easy to use and customize
One click installation
Regular theme updates for lifetime
Quality support and documentation
Divi Charity includes 10 different page options:
Home,About,Causes,Event,Event Detail,Gallery,404,Blog,Blog Detail,Contact Us Page
Please note that the images included with the Divi Charity child theme are for demonstration purposes only. They have been downloaded from free image websites such as Unsplash, Freepik, Pixabay and Pexels.
Installing Child Theme & Demo Setup
Please must be checked below option before one click demo import.
1. First Download Divi Theme from Elegantthemes and upload on “Appearance > Themes” and click on “Install Now” button.
2. Unzip “.zip” file.
3. Upload Zip file on “Appearance > Themes” and click on “Install Now” button.
4. After install activate Charity Theme.
5. Install Required Plugins.Click on Begin installing plugins.
6. Go to “Settings > Permalinks” and select “Post name” and click Save Changes.
7. Go to “Appearance > Import Data Demo” and click on the “Import Demo Data” button.
Note: It will take some time, depends of internet connection speed. Please be patient.
8. After import got below message see on image.
9. After you install you need to install the theme options data DPCharity.json file. You can find this file on unzip folder.
Go to “Divi > Theme Options” and Click on “Import/Export” Icon.See below image
10. Click on “Import” Tab and upload DPCharity.json file and click on “Import” button and then click on “Save Changes” button.
11. Set “Google Map API Key”.
Go to “Divi > Theme Options”, See “General” Tab and find “Google API Key” option.
12. See Social link options on “Divi > Theme Options”, See “General” Tab.
13. Theme Options Settings.
Go to “Divi > Theme Options”, See “Charity” Tab.