Divi Environmental Organization
Introducing Divi Environmental Organization, a modern theme for all recycling, environmental protection,ecology, environmental and nature dedicated organizations.
Tested Up to
& Divi Version 4.21.0
Wordpress Version 6.2.2
Divi Environmental Organization Child Theme : Version 1.0
Requirements of PHP and MYSQL Version : https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
Check your server settings
- upload_max_filesize (256M)
- max_input_time (300)
- memory_limit (256M)
- max_execution_time (300)
- post_max_size (512M)
These defaults are not perfect and it depends on how large of an import you are making. So the bigger the import, the higher the numbers should be.
*Note: We recommend a clean install of Divi and WordPress when using this theme.
Installing Child Theme & Demo Setup
1. WordPress installed and Download Divi Theme from Elegantthemes and upload on “Appearance > Themes” and click on “Install Now” button.
2. Extract the downloaded file and upload Environmental Organization.zip from the Themes upload area.
The package includes the child theme file Gardening.zip, Environmentthemeoptions.json and Environmentthemebuilder.json.
4. After install activate Divi Environmental Organization Theme.
Note: It will take some time, depends of internet connection speed. Please be patient.
Go to “Divi > Theme Options” and Click on “Import/Export” Icon.See image
10. Click on “Import” Tab and upload Environmentthemeoptions.json file and click on “Import” button and then click on “Save Changes” button.
And that is all.
Your Child Theme is ready for use.
If you have any query send email or go to your account support tab.
Or login into My Account